Helpful information during the COVID-19 crisis
COVID-19 testing is to begin in Aspire Academy week beginning 11th January, 2021, this will allow us to do our part in the fight against the pandemic by helping to reduce the spread of the virus, permitting students and staff to remain in school.
You can find all the relevant documents regarding our testing programme below:
In response to the COVID-19 situation Aspire Academy is adhering to guidance from the Department for Education.
For further advice on student work please visit the home learning guidance pages by clicking here or contact the subject email addresses that can be found on that page.
For any other enquiries please email email@example.com
You can read our recently updated Safeguarding: Guidance for safer working practice policy in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and all our other policies at https://blackpoolaspireacademy.co.uk/information/policies.
Click this link to read the COVID-19 (coronavirus) absence: A quick guide for parents/carers
Support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Childnet International - video lessons giving simple, clear online safety advice specifically tailored for children
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - NSPCC guide to social networks, apps and games
- Online safety - NSPCC guide to online safety
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- Thinkuknow Home Activity Packs - simple 15 minute activities you can do with your child to support their online safety
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS have a crisis webpage which includes a newly launched mental health urgent response line that's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Short term emergency support is available from Blackpool Council with discretionary fuel payments:
Useful phone numbers if you are concerned about your fuel supply/bills:
British Gas – 0333 202 9802
EDF – 0333 200 5100
EON – 0345 052 000
N Power – 0800 073 3000
Scottish Power – 0800 027 0072
SSE – 0345 026 2658